The Cocoa Barometers are a biennial “State of Sustainability” overview of the cocoa sector. These seminal publications have in many ways succeeded to shape the cocoa sector’s sustainability agenda.
The Cocoa Barometers are authored and coordinated by the VOICE Network, and published by a consortium of CSO actors including all VOICE members, with the addition of Hivos and Oxfam America.
Cocoa Barometer 2020
The next Cocoa Barometer is planned for a Fall 2020 release. In the lead up to this Barometer, we will be releasing several position papers. The first two can be found here.
- Position paper on Certification, July 2019
- Position paper on West African Floor Price, September 2019
Cocoa Barometer 2018
- Cocoa Barometer 2018 English
- Cocoa Barometer 2018 Executive Summary
- Barometre du Cacao 2018 French
- Barómetro del Cacao 2018 Spanish
- Kakao Barometer 2018 German
- Cacao Barometer 2018 Dutch
- Infographics 2018 (ZIP file)
- Consultation Papers for 2018 Cocoa Barometer
- Cocoa Barometer 2015
- Cocoa Barometer 2012
- Cocoa Barometer 2010
- Cocoa Barometer 2009
- Sweetness Follows 2008
The Cocoa Barometer is published and funded biennially by a global consortium of civil society organisations; ABVV/Horval, FNV, Green America, Hivos, Inkota Netzwerk, International Labor Rights Forum, Mondiaal FNV, Oxfam (Belgium, The Netherlands, USA), Public Eye, Solidaridad, Stop The Traffik (Australia, The Netherlands), Südwind Institut, and the VOICE Network.
Creative Commons License
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International